The West Highland Way (Part 2)


Last September, I started the West Highland Way with my flatmate, Louisa. We made it about halfway and then she got Achilles heel tendinitis,

so we had to get off the trail and go back to Edinburgh earlier than we planned. A few months ago we made plans to start back where we left off as soon as we finished our exams.

So that's what we did! I had two days after I finished my exams then we got the train up to Tyndrum and picked up where we left off.

I'm not going to write much, I just wanted to post some of the pictures I took along the way!

Day 1: Tyndrum to Inverornan













Day 2: Inverornan to 2 miles past Kingshouse Hotel

















Past Kingshouse Hotel to Kinlochleven

Highest point on the West Highland Way



Day 4: Kinlochleven to Glen Nevis Campsite


Day 5: Ft. William and crossing the finish line


After we finished the West Highland Way, we took a day trip to Glenfinnan before catching the overnight train back to Edinburgh in the evening. 










Comments

Popular Posts